Pain Management Center
Balance the Pain.
Get back to your Life.
Is Acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Crawford Memorial Hospital is committed to your balanced treatment for the life of your pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for a referral to CMH's Pain Management Center.
Dr. Callahan is fellowship trained and board certified in Pain Management and Neurology. Dr. Callahan studied at the University of Miami School of Medicine and completed his Pain Management Fellowship at the University of Iowa Health Care Center for Pain Medicine and Regional Anesthesia. He and the Pain Management Center staff will coordinate your treatment plan and get you back to your life.
We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
- Neck Pain, including work-related injuries
- Back Pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
For more information, contact Crawford Memorial Hospital's Pain Management Center at 618-546-2405. The CMH Pain Management Center is located inside Crawford Memorial Hospital at 1000 North Allen Street, Robinson, Illinois.